Managing Conflict is a Course
Started Apr 6, 2022
Full course description
CAPACITY offers free, self-paced courses designed to help RNs strengthen knowledge and skills to practice to the full scope of license in community-based primary care settings.
In this course, you will listen to an episode of the Adaptive Leadership for Public Health Podcast called Managing Conflict. This episode was created by the Region IV PHTC to help you address complex challenges of leadership by growing and thriving as an adaptive leader.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of managing conflict in adaptive leadership
- Strategies for using various conflict styles
- Strategies for using the SCARF model every day as a leader
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 06/30/2022
- Expiration Date: 06/29/2025
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208.