Full course description
CAPACITY offers free, self-paced courses designed to help RNs strengthen knowledge and skills to practice to the full scope of license in community-based primary care settings.
The goal of this module is to assess your learning needs as a nurse, convince you to consider how to advocate for your role as a CBPC nurse, and to help you understand what professional organizations and certificates you might join/attain in your career, including the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nurse (AAACN), American Nurses Association (ANA), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Additionally, this module aims to show you how to expand your network and resources, as well as introduce resources for state laws and nursing.
- Discuss professional development needs identified by RNs practicing in primary care
- Discuss the importance of organizational support professional organizations provide their members
- Identify the benefits of certification and its implications fo enhancing the role of RNs in ambulatory care
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 07/20/2022
- Expiration Date: 07/19/2025
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208.