Full course description
CAPACITY offers free, self-paced courses designed to help RNs strengthen knowledge and skills to practice to the full scope of license in community-based primary care settings.
In this module the learner will gain a general overview of how to create an RN protocol for chronic disease management with specific topic examples related to Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM). Please note that the information about T2DM is only a general example of a protocol. It is not intended to provide a complete protocol for this condition.
- The learner will understand the general principles of RN protocols
- The learner will describe the considerations and requirements for setting up a protocol.
- Using an example of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM), the learner will understand the content to be included in an RN protocol.
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 06/30/2022
- Expiration Date: 06/29/2025
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208.