Full course description
CAPACITY offers free, self-paced courses designed to help RNs strengthen knowledge and skills to practice to the full scope of license in
community-based primary care settings
The purpose of this module is to guide the nurse in assessment of patients with uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI) by using evidence-based guidelines and practicing to the full scope of license in a community-based primary care setting.
- Identifying barriers to practicing within a primary care setting
- Collecting subjective assessment, including History and Physical (H&P) and History of Present Illness (HPI)
- Selecting appropriate diagnostic test for each condition
- Identifying the most commonly prescribed treatments
- Applying guidelines to treat UTI conditions
- Practicing interdisciplinary care
No CEs will be awarded for the completion of this module.