Full program description
CAPACITY offers free, self-paced courses designed to help clinical instructors in non-acute care pre-licensure nursing courses strengthen their clinical teaching knowledge and skills in public health, community health and primary care settings.
This program, created by Dr. Jeannie Weston for clinical instructors contains the following six modules:
- Module 1: Philosophy of Clinical Teaching & Learning
- Module 2: Orienting Students to the Clinical Setting
- Module 3: Curriculum/Course Overview: The Context for Clinical Teachin
- Module 4: Making Clinical Learning Assignments
- Module 5: Clinical Teaching Strategies
- Module 6: Evaluation of Clinical Performance
Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Attendees to this CNE activity will be awarded 1.4 Continuing Nursing Education contact hours from ENPDC.